Moving Past Disruption to Competitive Advantage
The Pfister Hotel
Join the conversation with #SIR2017AC
424 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Disruption. For some companies it marks the end of their time as a market leader, for others it is an opportunity to move ahead, and for a few forward-thinking companies it is an opportunity to disrupt their business model into something better than before.
Come join us in Milwaukee to hear from speakers who understand the intricacies of the transition our industry is going through and who can help us build strategies to move past the market disruption to a competitive advantage. Learn how they leverage research, analytics, competitive intelligence and analysis techniques to move past the noise and develop strategies to move their company into the future.
Annual Conference Committee:
Dawn Faint- Cipher Systems (Life/Health Track)
- Sharia Benn- Penn National Insurance (Commercial Lines Track)
- Karen Imbrogno- Acxiom (Personal Lines Track)
- Randy Mangum- USAA (Personal Lines Track)
- Sharon Markovsky- ISO Claim Search
- Micheal Myers- USAA (Life/Health Track)
- Patrice Nolan- Competiscan (Commercial Lines Track)
- Mike Warner- Conning, Inc.
Please also note that there is an SIR promotion to refer a friend- individuals who refer a friend to the conference are entered in a drawing to win two $50 gift cards!