INSURANCE EXPERTS GATHER TO SHARE INDUSTRY PREDICTIONS AT THE SIR ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The Society of Insurance Research (SIR) will be hold their Annual Conference on October 21st-23rd at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans. The theme for this year’s event is “Elevating Insights to Manage Risk and Attract Customers.” General session topics and speakers participating in this years’ event include:
• Insurtech Trends, Hype vs. Reality, Robert Mozeika, Innovation Executive, Munich RE
• Using CI to Develop/Test Strategy and Influencing Senior Executives Across the Company, Ben Gilad, FGH Academy of Competitive Intelligence
• The Role of Human Intelligence in a World of Artificial Intelligence, Pete Grimm, CEO, Cipher
• The New CX Playbook: AI, consumer-centric data, predicting success-and boosting badness, Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Customer Experience, Humana
• AI in Insurance: the new competitive advantage and cognitive empowerment, Al Naqvi, American Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Following the General Session presentations, attendees will move into Track sessions representing Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Health and Life Insurance. Some hot topics that will be covered in these sessions include: Building the Next Gen Win-Loss Programs, Leveraging Social and Web Data to Mitigate Risk and Creating a Foresight Capability in Your Organization.
In 2017, over 95 companies, 60 speakers, 24 sponsors and exhibitors participated in the conference and we anticipate the same in 2018. Attendees expressed high levels of satisfaction in the post conference survey with over 87% rating the overall conference as Excellent or Very Good and 98% agreeing that topics were relevant to their jobs.
View the Press Release